Hailun HG-198 (6’5″)
The 6’5″ Hailun HG 198 Grand Piano has a full and colorful tone. The powerful bass is well balanced with a clear and singing treble. Created by renowned Engineer Frank Emerson, with over 20 years combined experience in Research and Design for the Baldwin Piano and Organ Company and Mason and Hamlin Piano Company, the HG 198 is designed for artistic expression.
- Great for homes and mid-size concert venues
- Historically the most preferred grand piano size for homes
- Uncompromising on performance – touch and tone for success; designed for nuanced and intimate performance
- Soundboard crafted from high quality spruce found in the Alps
- Hornbeam action
- Maple Rim and Hammer Rail – Hand notched bridges